Kokka Nature Walk

Saturday, May 12, 2012

in


We are having some early morning gray weather in Southern California lately, especially by the beach.  I thought I'd make a Nature Walk top, a pattern by Oliver + S.  I used some Kokka Trefle from the Scandia collection fabric that I purchased for sale in my shop....when that opens!



The bottom is linen - a perfect match for the weight of the Kokka cotton.  I love the details of this pattern, as with all Oliver + S patterns.  It goes together beautifully.  I added some decorative stitching around the pockets:


The large pouch in front was absolutely perfect for a walk on the beach...perfect for shells, and whatever else a 2 year old picks up on the beach!


1 comment:

  1. Janice,

    Thanks for your comment over at Project Run and Play....we are wondering if you would do a post on our Skirting the Issue topic?

    We are hoping to include some personal stories together a couple of days. You can email us at simplesimonandco@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete